The Power of Nutrition
Taking an approach of how to live long, prevent disease and age slower. Your body can thrive on a Whole-Food Plant Based Diet
Healthy Meals To Try
Healthy Snacks You Can Try
GREENS . BEANS . ONIONS . MUSHROOMS . BERRIES . SEEDS
EAT A NUTRIENT RICH, & CALORIE LOW
- Micro Nutrients
- Allow the body to make Nitric Oxide to open up the heart.
- Microbiome and gut protecting
- Rich in many micronutrients, including copper, iron, magnesium & zinc
- Great slow releasing carbohydrates
- A super source of protein
- INOSITOL PENTAKISPHOSPHATE = will not allow tumours to grow!!!
- Anti Cancer Properties when eaten raw
- Increases micro-bacteria in the gut – that support digestive enzymes
- Benefits Heart Health
- Loaded With Antioxidants
- Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds
- Help Control Blood Sugar
- Have Antibacterial Properties
- Cook your mushrooms to protect against cancer
- Fat cells can only grow with new blood vessels – insulin is an angio genesis inhibitors. Mushrooms have angio genesis inhibitors –mushrooms say no to fat!
- Blueberries are packed with antioxidants that reduce inflammation,
- Fight free radicals
- Improve brain function
- 1 handful of nuts and seeds a day
- Have with your salad to absorb the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, K
- As well as the anti-cancer-fighting nutrients
- No Nuts if you have Heart Disease
You have the tools now to start a new journey to find your Ultimate Health. If you want to join others and be fed a competed plan on how to do that then why not join the Ultimate Health member community. It’s done for you.
Understanding MethylationIntroduction: Deciphering the Intricacies of MTHFR MTHFR, an acronym that may sound like a jumble of letters to many, holds significant importance in the realm of health and wellness. Standing for Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase, MTHFR is...
microgreens! All You Need to Know About Microgreens What are microgreens and their benefits? If you ever read health-based articles, you might have heard of microgreens. They have recently become a popular topic in the health world thanks to their many benefits. So...
How to Clear Up Your Skin Acne What is Acne?Acne is the most common of all skin problems and comes in 2 formsTwo common types of Acne are:Acne Vulgaris, affecting the hair follicles and the oil-secreting glands in the skin and comes out as blackheads and whiteheads...