Lived in 5 Countries
Want's to live to 100
Passionate About Health
Is a Detox Diva
I went from thinking I was healthy… to a shock diagnosis of breast cancer. I turned this experience into my gift in life, as without it I would not be here motivating you, to try a new health journey.
I learned very quickly the power of food and mindset, and with the right balance miracles happen.
Hey there! I’m Tania,
But then I was diagnosed with the dreaded C. Cancer. Breast Cancer to be precise. I was in a fast lane of aggressive treatment that I now know was drastic and I could have taken more time. So I started to ask myself a question, that kept popping up in my now very conscious mind…..
“Why Did I Wait to Get Sick?”
Here is me with my Family.
Husband Gregor, eldest son Maximilian, not far behind in age Benjamin and my dear Mum Jackie (her dutch name is Berendje, but I challenge you to pronounce that!)
10 Fun Facts & Passions About Me
- My husband for his love and support and my 2 boys – thank you for all your patience with me in the learning period of my life, I truly am grateful.
- My passion is health, longevity, no stress and fueling our body with nutrition, which includes juicing and regular juicing detoxes.
- I love psychology. people, helping people and being with people.
- I give back with supporting Breast Cancer and Counselling women going through Breast Cancer.
- Dragon Boating Racing – I love love love being on the water and competing,
- Running, Laughter Yoga! Going to the Gym with my dragon boating buddies – its huge encouragement to keep going when you are part of a group.
- Did I say that I love my husband and 2 beautiful boys, all of which I am so incredibly proud
of.I just need to mention them again!
- Studying Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathology (pathology being my passion – what the abnormalities are and how we can look to reverse them)
- Swimming in cold water, taking cold showers & challenging myself to new crazy ways to bring on more health 🙂
- Most valued saying or belief-
“Where there is a will there is a way and there is always a way!”
“If you truly believe…. it will happen, you will attract it into your life. The law of attraction.”
- Certified Californian Hypnosis Institute of India (CHII) Integrated Modalities for Behavioural Resolutions
- Certified CHII Master Hypnotist,
- Certified CHII, Advanced Course in Integrated Hypnotic Modalities for Health Resolutions.
- I also have specialist Certification in Hypnosis Motivation Institute (HMI) for Smoking, HMI Weight Management, HMI Sports Hypnosis, HMI Fears and Phobias, HMI Cancer and Hypnosis, HMI Relationship Therapy.
- Certified Breast Cancer Foundation Counsellor
- Certified Results Based Coach
- Dr. Berg Trained Health Coach
- Student at the College of Naturopathic Medicine – studying BioMedicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology) and Naturopathic Nutrition
“Tania is a wonderful coach and mentor. She has helped to keep me be focused in times of stress. She has been a partner to bounce ideas off of and she has been a sounding board when it came to making tough decisions.
Megan – Hong KongMegan Inglis
Got a health Question
Give me a call I love the help
My purpose is to help you to get healthy. Use my extensive knowledge about what is truly healthy to help you to find your Ultimate Health. Get in touch below. Your journey starts here!