Terms of Service
Updated 30th October 2018, 2018
and any other sites or subdomains owned by ULTIMATE HEALTH in any manner, whether automated or otherwise, constitutes use of the Site and your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
By continuing to use Company’s business Coaching, Online Programs and/or Consulting Services (defined below), you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, as they may be amended by Company from time to time in its sole discretion. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. As a Client, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, both for current and for any additional services for which you may contract with Company, including all payment terms (collectively, the Agreement). In this Agreement, “you” and “your” refers to the Client.
You agree that any of your agents, representatives, employees, or any person or entity acting on your behalf with respect to the use of the Coaching, Online Programs and/or Consulting Services, shall be bound by, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions. You further agree that you are bound by these Terms and Conditions whether you are acting on your own behalf or on behalf of a third party, including another Client.
2. TERM, PAYMENT & MODIFICATION: For recurring coaching, online membership or consulting services- The term of this Agreement shall begin and become effective as of the sign-up date, which coincides with initial payment. The term shall continue as follows unless otherwise mutually agreed upon in writing. This Agreement shall renew at the end of each 30-day period for a successive 30-day term unless either party provides written 5-day notice of its intention not to renew or if both parties agree to enter a new contract term for a determined time period.
Any and all “one-time” purchases (Strategy Sessions, Events, In-Person Consulting) shall not be tied to any other services or subject to this Agreement unless otherwise specified by client.
Client agrees to pay to Company all applicable charges to its account in United States dollars, in accordance with the payment terms and conditions and/or payment plan mutually agreed upon, including, if any, all applicable taxes. If any mutually agreed upon payment terms of additional services requested by you are different than the terms set forth in these Terms and Conditions, the payment terms for the additional services shall apply to those services. Client agrees that any setup fee (or similar one-time payment depending on the service selected by Client) is nonrefundable as it is applied to costs immediately incurred by Company in initiating services.
Client understands and agrees that the Coaching, Online Membership and/or Consulting Services are billed one month in advance. In addition, if Client has elected to pay Company by credit card, Client agrees to authorize Company to charge its credit card in advance for such payments and for any amounts owed under this Agreement.
In the event collection proves necessary, the Client agrees to pay all fees (including all attorneys’ fees and court costs) incurred by that process.
You understand that Company may modify its standard terms and conditions and service offerings from time to time and that Ultimate Health reserves the right to adjust the pricing of such services. Following the fulfilment of initial contract terms, Clients in month-to-month contracts may be subject to revised terms and conditions and/or pricing.
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Client must set up direct withdrawal from a valid, sufficiently funded bank account, provide a valid credit card with sufficient credit, or via Paypal.
4. REFUND POLICY AND CANCELLATIONS:
The product and/or services referenced herein is sold with strictly no refund after the 30-calendar day trial period. All cancellations within 30 calendar days of purchase need to be submitted in writing to [email protected]
. Cancellations shall take effect within a 5-day period after the written request and the client’s credit card will not be charged again.
5. REFUNDS FOR PHYSICAL PRODUCTS: Any orders of physical products must be returned within 30 days (in original condition) to be eligible for a refund.
6. SERVICES PROVIDED: Coaching, Online Programs and/or Consulting Services are the process by which Company will help you grow your business via proprietary systems, frameworks, meal plans and advice. Though Company cannot guarantee specific results, we proactively seek to provide high quality advice and meal plans that maximize the Client’s health all round.
6.1 We may cancel or terminate your right to use the Site or any part of the Site at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Site affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Site, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms of Service, shall survive.
7. OWNERSHIP OF NON-CLIENT PROPERTY: Title and full ownership rights in and to the Coaching and Online Program frameworks, meal plans and PDF books, together with any and all ideas, concepts, lessons and courses in the programs, and other technology supporting or otherwise relating to Company’s operation of the Company network and website(s) (collectively, the “Company Materials”), shall remain at all times solely with Company and/or with the respective outsourced service provider or author. Client acknowledges that it has not acquired any ownership interest in the Company Materials and will not acquire any ownership interest in the Company Materials by reason of this Agreement.
8. NO LICENSE: Nothing contained in this Agreement or use of Coaching, Online Programs and/or Consulting Services should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
9. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: All information disclosed by Company to Client shall be deemed Confidential Information, regardless of whether marked or identified as “CONFIDENTIAL” or “PROPRIETARY.” Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Confidential Information shall also include, and the provisions of this Agreement shall apply to any other information in oral, written, graphic or electronic form which, given th circumstances surrounding such disclosure to or learning by Client, would be considered confidential.
9.1 “Confidential Information” means any non-public, oral, written graphic or machine-readable information, including but not limited to, that which relates to information given by Client, research, product plans, products, processes, designs, formulae, market research, software (including source and object code), hardware configuration, computer programs, algorithms, regulatory information, health plans, pricing, agreements with third parties, services, customers, marketing or finances of the Company or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
10. RESTRICTIONS: Client shall not in any way: (i) disclose or otherwise transfer Confidential Information to any thir party at any time, including consultants , except as approved by Company in writing in advance; (ii) use (except as specifically permitted in wrting by Company), copy. Modify and/or transfer the Confidential Information and/or merge the Confidential Information with any other technology, formula or materials; (iii) to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law reverse engineer any of the Confidential Information; and/or (iv) disclose the parties’ discussions about the Confidential Information. Client agrees that it will disclose the Confidential Information only to its employees who have a specific need to know regarding the Coaching and/Consulting Services and only to the extent necessary for such purpose.
11. CLIENT REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Client represents and warrants to Company that for the term of this Agreement, this Agreement constitutes a valid, binding, and enforceable agreement in accordance with its terms; Client is the authorized owner or representative of the website(s) for which Coaching, Online Programs and Consulting Services will be performed; and Client’s website will not violate any applicable law or regulation; does not infringe upon in any manner any third party rights, including but without limitation to copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right or right of privacy or publicity; is not false or misleading; has not and will not result in any consumer fraud, product liability, breach of contract, injury, damage, or harm of any kind to any person or entity; is not defamatory, libelous, slanderous, or threatening; is free of viruses; does not contain, promote, or offer any form of spyware, adware, or other advertising or information collection software; and/or does not contain, link to or promote any of the following: violence, hate crimes (whether racial or otherwise), illegal activities, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
12. CLIENT COVENANTS: Client further agrees to perform as follows: Client will not hold Company or its affiliates liable or responsible for the activities of visitors who come to Client’s website(s) through Coaching and Consulting Services.
13. CLIENT INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS: Client agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company, its distribution partners, its licensors and licensees, and affiliated companies, and any of their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, from and against all claims, actions, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages, and costs (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may at any time be incurred by any of them by reason of any claims, suits, or proceedings (collectively being referred to herein as a “Claim”) for, including without limitation, libel, violation of right of privacy or publicity, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or other infringement of any third party right, fraud, false advertising, misrepresentation, product liability, or violation of any law, statute, ordinance, rule, or regulation throughout the world in connection with Coaching, Online Programs and Consulting Services performed on behalf of Client, Client’s website(s) or contents therein, Client’s conduct, acts or omissions, or any alleged or proven breach by Client of any term, condition, agreement, representation, or warranty herein, excluding any Claim that arises solely from the acts or omissions of Company or its agents or employees. Company will notify Client of any claim, action, or demand for which indemnity is required in the reasonable opinion of Company and will cooperate reasonably with Client at Client’s expense. At the election of Company, Client shall advance to Company amounts in satisfaction of such Claim, which Company may hold in escrow pending resolution of such Claim. The law firm Client chooses to defend Company must be experienced in defending similar claims and will be subject to Company’s approval, which will not be unreasonably withheld. Client may not settle any lawsuit or matter relating to the culpability or liability of Company without the prior written consent of Company. Company will have the right to participate in any defence of a claim and/or to be represented by counsel of its own choosing at its own expense. Without limiting any rights and remedies hereunder or under applicable law, Company shall have the right to set off any liability of Client to Company with respect to a Claim against any amounts held on deposit with Company by Client.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: Company makes no representations or warranties relating to the results of Coaching, Online Programs and Consulting Services, including, without limitation. As Company relies on third parties for certain data, Company makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any usage statistics.
In no event shall Company be responsible for any consequential, special, lost health, or other damages arising under this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, neither party shall have any liability for any failure or delay resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of such party, including but not limited to governmental action, fire, flood, earthquake, power failure, riot, explosion, labor, or material shortage, carrier interruption of any kind or work slowdown.
15. SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS: Subject to the limitations set forth herein on the assignment of this Agreement or the rights hereunder by Client, all of the provisions of this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, if any, successors, and assigns.
16. CHOICE OF LAW; EXCLUSIVE VENUE: This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the UNITED KINGDOM, and the parties agree that should any dispute arise concerning this Agreement, venue shall be laid exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Brighton, East Sussex, UK.
17. HEADINGS: Section headings are not to be considered a part of this Agreement and are not intended to be a full and accurate description of the contents hereof.
18. WAIVER: Waiver by one party hereto of a breach of any provision of this Agreement by the other shall not operate or be construed as a continuing waiver. No waiver of any breach or default of this Agreement by either party hereto shall be considered to be a waiver of any other breach of default of this Agreement.
19. ENTIRE UNDERSTANDING: This document and any exhibit, schedule, or other supplementary document attached constitute the entire understanding and agreement of the parties, and any and all prior agreements, understandings, and representations are hereby terminated and cancelled in their entirety and are of no further force and effect.
20. LAWYERS’ FEES: In the event, a dispute arises between the parties hereto, then the prevailing party in such dispute, whether or not a final decision is ultimately rendered by the court, shall be entitled to receive its attorneys’ fees reimbursed from the non-prevailing party.
21. NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES: The covenants, undertakings, and agreements set forth in this Agreement are solely for the benefit of and enforceable by the parties or their respective successors or permitted assigns.
22. SURVIVAL: The sections of this Agreement that address or govern matters or circumstances that could occur after termination of this Agreement shall be interpreted to survive any such termination.
23. EXECUTION: This agreement is executable upon successful payment from Client. By purchasing coaching and/or consulting services from Company or any other property held by Company, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Limited License to You. This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal non commercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. If you share our content via social media, we ask that your postings clearly acknowledge us as the source.
You acknowledge that ULTIMATE HEALTH has the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that ULTIMATE HEALTH may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever.
You may establish a hypertext link to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
This is a safe place for our members. You may not solicit business or website traffic for any goods or services on any Ultimate Health forum. We will determine what constitutes solicitation on a case by case basis, but we offer the following guidelines about commonly encountered issues:
You may not use our site to promote your own business, sell items, offer jobs or otherwise conduct commerce. If you violate this policy, we may suspend or terminate your account.
You may not sell any goods or services.
You may not post affiliate or referral links.
You may not suggest private contact with members including, but not limited to, personal messages or texts to obtain information about programs or goods you offer.
“Solicitation” is any act or attempt to advertise, market, or sell any product or service or to seek membership in any organization, or to obtain a donation/contribution.
Throughout the Site, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not necessarily imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In some cases, we may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for our endorsement and/or link to some products or services shared on our site. In addition, neither we nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site.
If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not ULTIMATE HEALTH. NeitherULTIMATE HEALTH nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, ULTIMATE HEALTH neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any of the Sites by anyone other than an authorizedULTIMATE HEALTH representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND BY ULTIMATE HEALTH AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
Certain sections of the Site may allow you to purchase many different types of products and services online that are provided by third parties. We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. If you make a purchase from a merchant on the Site or on a site linked to by the Site, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, may be collected by both the merchant and us. A merchant may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. In addition, when you purchase products or services on or through the Site, you may be subject to additional terms and conditions that specifically apply to your purchase or use of such products or services. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly. You release us and our affiliates from any damages that you incur and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase or use of any products or services made available by third parties through the Site.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through our Site, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that ULTIMATE HEALTH shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service. You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information.
All sales are in US Dollars. Additional bank charges for international transactions may vary according to the policies of different credit issuers. Please contact your credit issuer for more information regarding bank charges. Bank charges will not be shown in your online order, and ULTIMATE HEALTH does not take any responsibility for any bank charges occurring from using international credit cards to make a payment.
This Site may include a variety of features, such as bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and other public posting areas on the Site, or sent via any email services on the Site, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Site. It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:
Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or otherwise manipulate headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content.
Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features.
Disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
Seek to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise.
Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus, or other harmful computer code designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications.
Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
ULTIMATE HEALTH may host message boards, chats and other public forums on its Sites. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the message boards, chats or other public forums in the future. ULTIMATE HEALTH or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Message boards, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided byULTIMATE HEALTH staff, ULTIMATE HEALTH’s outside contributors, or by users not connected with ULTIMATE HEALTH, some of whom may employ anonymous user names. ULTIMATE HEALTH expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants and do not reflect the opinions of ULTIMATE HEALTH or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
From time to time, third parties may create forums claiming to be support forums for members of ULTIMATE HEALTH. ULTIMATE HEALTH expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in forums created by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any support forums.
To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
YOU acknowledge and agree that no representation has been made by ULTIMATE HEALTH OR ITS AFFILIATES and relied upon as to the future income, expenses, sales Volume or potential profitability that may be derived from the participation in ANY PROGRAM OF ANY KIND OFFERED BY ULTIMATE HEALTH.
THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND ULTIMATE HEALTH MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
WITH REGARDS TO CONTENT RELATING TO HEALTH & WELLNESS ON THE SITE:
THIS SITE OFFERS WELLNESS, FITNESS AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION AND IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THIS SITE. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL OR COUNSELING CARE. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND COUNSELING INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, OR PROVIDING HEALTH CARE TREATMENT, INSTRUCTIONS, DIAGNOSIS, PROGNOSIS OR ADVICE.
Definition Of Lifetime Access
“Lifetime” is defined as life time of the product. If the product is ever discontinued, we have no responsibility to continue providing those services to the user. The user also agrees that all services were fully delivered on a satisfactory basis. In the case of digital products, the user is free to download the products and to keep them in perpetuity, and we will maintain such products on our website for customer download for a minimum of one year from date of purchase.
Special Offers & Discount Codes
From time to time, ULTIMATE HEALTH may offer discount codes to be used on its websites. These offers are frequently disseminated through this website and/or emails to registered users. Special offers may also be announced via other means of communication in conjunction with the promotion of the ULTIMATE HEALTH product collection.
We encourage our clients to redeem these special offers, but we respectfully ask that you do not exploit them. ULTIMATE HEALTH, at our sole discretion, will determine if all purchasing criteria have been met to qualify for stated discount or free product. If you successfully circumvent the software safeguards of our websites in order to receive multiple free products with your order, we reserve the right to remove any extraneous free product(s) from your order or to cancel the order in its entirety. You will be informed of any order changes via the contact information listed with your order.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by ULTIMATE HEALTH infringe your copyright, you, or your agent may send to ULTIMATE HEALTH a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon ULTIMATE HEALTH actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send to ULTIMATE HEALTH a counter-notice. All notices and counter-notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of ULTIMATE HEALTH and our respective assigns, successors, heirs, and legal representatives. Neither this Agreement nor any rights hereunder may be assigned without the prior written consent of ULTIMATE HEALTH. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all rights and obligations under this Agreement may be freely assigned by ULTIMATE HEALTH to any affiliated entity or any of its wholly-owned subsidiaries.
Class Action Waiver
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed.
The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ULTIMATE HEALTH its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
Severability and Integration
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and ULTIMATE HEALTH with respect to this website and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications between you and ULTIMATE HEALTH with respect to this website. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
We reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement officials and court officials in the investigation or prosecution of any crime or lawsuit. You agree to hold ULTIMATE HEALTH harmless from any consequences or actions taken by ULTIMATE HEALTH in cooperation with such law enforcement investigation or court order.
Copyright ©2018 ULTIMATE HEALTH pro. All Rights Reserved.