Food & Mood
Here are the Recipes & Links We Promised You….
Think Whole Food, & Whole Food SnacksGREENS . VEGETABLES . BEANS . FRUIT . BERRIES . SEEDS .
Food to Enhance Mood
Date & Banana Muffin
This recipe is vegan and gluten-free (but you wouldn’t know!)
- 100g Oats, blended until fine (ideally whole grain and gluten-free)
- 100G Ground almonds
- 70g Coconut sugar
- 30g Flaxseeds
- 30g Chia seeds
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 80g Stoned/pitted dates, chopped
- 60g Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 Large or 3 small ripe bananas
- 2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60g Coconut oil
- 125ml Nut Mylk
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar (white or apple cider)
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowel
- Using a fork, mix all the ingredients together until blended
- Spoon 12 (to 16) muffin cases and place in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Transfer to a cooling rack.
- Once completely cold, the muffins can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days..
- They can be placed into storage containers and frozen for up to a month.
- Defrost by simply removing from the freezer and leaving to stand at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
Strawberry & Almond Overnight Oats
Oats are rich in a range of vitamins, minerals, & good healthy fats. And did you know can get up to a 1/3 of your daily protein needs from oats alone! As well as this oats play an important role in improving satiety (the feeling of fullness), they aid digestion & are great for cardiovascular & general metabolic health. Almonds offer further protein for active lifestyles & again provide healthy fats. This breakfast is simple to prepare the night before and is ready to eat in the morning – perfect for breakfast on the go when you have a busy day ahead.
- 1 Cup wholegrain oats
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Tablespoon any nut butter
- 1 Teaspoon date syrup or maple syrup
- 3-4 Strawberries sliced
- 1/2 Cup fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of date syrup or maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup water
- A Tablespoon of flaked almonds
2. Reduce the heat & simmer for another 3 minutes. Stir regularly. The strawberries will be super soft and like a nice thick jam once all excess water has evaporated.
STUDIES THAT SUPPORT OUR TALK
Hi, I’m Tania. My passion and purpose is to help people to find their ultimate health through the power of plant-based foods, along with my hypnotherapy training I love to teach people how to flip life to the positive side. I run an online detox program, to help remove, reboot and reset for new healthy habits that are sustainable and life-changing.
microgreens! All You Need to Know About Microgreens What are microgreens and their benefits? If you ever read health-based articles, you might have heard of microgreens. They have recently become a popular topic in the health world thanks to their many benefits. So...
One Question I would ask, that can help you live longer. ep1 INTRODUCTION This show I hope you can get to know where the Ultimate Health journey started. Just one simple question that showed up in a moment of crisis. In this episode, we talk about A starting point...
Creamy Hummus Dip & Meal Accompaniment Hummus can be used as a spread like butter, or as a dip. We love it with our main meal, with potatoIngredients 1 Can or 1 cup of chickpeas 1/2 Lemon 1/2 Tablespoon tahini (sesame paste) Garlic clove optional Some of the...