Whatis breast cancer?
Breast cancer is the most common female cancer. It can present as either ductal, meaning the cancer is in the ducts in the breast or lobular, mean in the epithilial cells.
what causes breast cancer?
To date, there is no exact cause the can be pinpointed. But like any cancers, they are thought to be a mixture of Genetics, lifestyle choice, management of stress, emotional trapped issues that are not dealt with. Other factors would contribute to this too like an overload of toxins, not enough nutrients in your diet, dehydration, poor sleep, unbalanced hormones and the list is long.
- You may have a family history such as breast cancer or ovarian cancer in the family.
- It is rare but, you may find you have the mutation of the BRCA1 and BRCA2 gene.
- Poor diet and lifestyle
- Not managing stress well on a regular basis
- Trapped emotional issues not dealt with over the years
- Toxin environment or workplace with chemicals, or chemicals from the home.
- EMF’s from the phone especially when the phone is placed in the bra.
- Regular alcohol intake
signs and symptoms of breast cancer
- Usually asymptomatic, so no real signs will present or you may feel
- A painless, unilateral (on one side), lump that is fixed.
- You may notice on your breast that the skin changes such as an orange peel effect, or dimpling in the breast.
- Inverted nipples
- Discharge from the nipple
- Enlarged lymph nodes found underarm, near the armpit and the breast.
different types of breast cancer
- Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)
- Invasive Ductal Carcinoma (IDC)
- IDC Type: Tubular Carcinoma of the Breast
- IDC Type: Medullary Carcinoma of the Breast
- IDC Type: Mucinous Carcinoma of the Breast
- IDC Type: Papillary Carcinoma of the Breast
- IDC Type: Cribriform Carcinoma of the Breast
- Invasive Lobular Carcinoma (ILC)
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Lobular Carcinoma In Situ (LCIS)
- Male Breast Cancer
- Molecular Subtypes of Breast Cancer
- Paget’s Disease of the Nipple
- Phyllodes Tumors of the Breast
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
diagnosis for breast cancer
Diagnosis is usually using Mammography, but this has side effects when used year after year and may even turn on cancer.
Thermography would be a safer mode to diagnosis and can produce more effecitve results, detecting earlier cell changes.
COMPLICATIONS of breast cancer
- Metastatic spread via the lymphatic system
- Higher risk of developing ovarian cancer
- Invasive breast cancer that is fast-growing
what your doctor will offer you
- Breast examination
- Ultrasound to check for cysts, & lumps
- Biopsy or mammotome biopsy if a lump or calcifications are found
- Surgery – lumpectomy or mastectomy
- Treatment – Radiation, Chemotherapy, Hormone therapy,
- Drugs – long term treatment of drugs from the oncologist
Get educated about breast cancer
The best course of action for any cancer is prevention. Not many talk about that and it comes before early detection. Don’t wait, protect now and educate yourself on cancer and what it is as globally its the no 2 killer and being touted as a western lifestyle disease and on the rise.
Key areas to help yourself with are to:-
- Detox is the key to prevention. Giving your body a break from the burden of a western diet and eating very simply.
- Stress management
- Doing things that make you smile, laugh, move and
A big part of why the body gets sick with diseases like cancer is our lifestyle choices, if you believe that the place to start is prevention as we do, then why not consider a Reboot and look to give your body a break. Regular breaks so that you give your body the best chance to heal.
Take the next step to prevent illnesses & health issues,
Join Ultimate Health, Your Journey Starts Here!
At Ultimate Health we look for prevention and treating the cause. We always start by wiping the slate clean with a Reboot and then looking to help support your body to heal using natural proven principles. Naturopathic solutions and a protocol that supports your body and every system that it runs. We help you to manage the many multifunctional influences that can cause conditions like this in the first place. Detoxification is key, as well as reducing internal inflammation, getting conscious about your health and finding out what is actually healthy for you. If you need a map we have the One Clear Path to support your entire journey to your Ultimate Health.
Here are the Pathways we use to support you:
- Group Support
- One to One consultations
- Whole-Food Plant-Based Diet
- Meal Plans that are done for you
- Education on the Real Truth about What is Actually Healthy, not just what the media tells you is “Healthy“.