Amazing Avocado Pit
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibre and antioxidants
- Use in homemade face masks (substitue ponds for a natural cleanser like shea butter and the wipes with a cotton towel and water.)
- Use it in your guacamole
- Eat it – in smoothies, soups, salads as a sprinkle
- Pepper up dishes to add flavour and extra nutrients
- Grow an avocado plant, it takes around 8 years to fruit but hey these years go in no time!
- Another thing is you can be creative and carve them
- Also you can use it to wash your hair by adding the grated avocado pit to your homemade shampoo
- Further more the avocado seeds / pit may be shown to help fight cancer, strengthens immune system, heals digestive issues, protects heart health,(wisemindhealthybody.com
Wow the avocado pit benefits just keep going on. For further reading – Try this link for reviews on uses of the amazing avocado pit CLICK HERE
Amazing Avocado pit benefits mean that you can store the dried avocado, grated or ground for a long period of time, so you do no have to keep making this fresh. Hence, store in a dry place until you have a store of them and then you can start to use them once dried.
Whats in the Pit/Seed?
Because the avocado pit is loaded with nutrients – calcium, soluble fiber, magnesium, potassium, vitamin C and antioxidants, as a result it makes it a superfood. Super stuff so we want that in our diets, so do not throw it away. Furthermore here is how you grind the avocado seed/pit.
Grinding the Avocado Pit
1. Dry the avocado pit/seed
2. Take the outer papery shell off the seed / pit. Use a very strong grinder, like a good coffee grinder or NutriBullet
3. It will make a fine powder
4. Store in a dry place in a glass container like on the fridge or freezer.
or / also
You can grate them
Add to your smoothies, or soups, salad, watch out its peppery. Therefore add to savoury breakfasts and lentil dishes. Also its a strong flavour so be careful. Experiment.
Are there Any Negatives?
So we know the avocado pit benefits, what are the negatives? Well avocado pit contain’s Persin is a fungicidal toxin present in the avocado (a toxin only on animals – not humans. It is considered generally harmless to humans, but when consumed by domestic animals in large quantities it is dangerous.
Because Persin is an oil-soluble compound structurally, similar to a fatty acid, it leaches into the body of the fruit from the pits. However, the negative effects in humans seem to be primarily in allergic individuals. See Wikipedia for more information
If you liked this blog post then why not sign up to regular contact. I wont’t bombard you but will send you when I have something interesting to share, CLICK THIS LINK to receive my Detox Daily emails – super useful for slowly ridding yourself of the household toxins – that cause long term disease in the body. Tania’s message is prevention over diagnosis. Longevity over doctor visits.
These are just a few helpful tips to feel energized and ready for a positive day. For more tips check out my ULTIMATE Guided Detox program for a deeper dive into this powerful subject.
If you want to know more message me [email protected] and I will motivate you to make the change. For more vlogs do sign up to my monthly Detox Daily inspiration
So, if you like this post please share……
As a result you will be able to detox daily from the regular toxins our body has to deal with. Ultimately looking for prevention over diagnosis. 🙂 From here on, stay Healthy, live long…